Accreditations & Qualifications
The business was very proud to receive an award from the Salisbury Civic Society for the High Quality traditional Iron Railings & Gate, Forged and installed in Sarum St Martins Church.
Jacks Bush Forge employees are trained in:
- Health & Safety
- Manual handling
- First aid
- Rough Terrain fork lift operators
- Salisbury Technical College certificate in Welding and fabrication level 1 and 2
- Blacksmith apprenticeship with the Master Wrought-Iron Smith; Laurence Love for 6 years
- AutoCAD level 2 in 2D design, Cricklade College, Andover.
- Certificate in Gate automation installations from BFT 2007. Revised 2012.